Use code: "TOTAL30" for 30% off Displate artwork - UNTIL 2ND SEPTEMBER ONLY!
Ant-Man And The Wasp is the latest film in Marvel's Cinematic Universe series of films featuring popular superheroes. The film was released several months ago in the United States, and has recently been released in cinemas in Europe (delayed in order to avoid competing with the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia over the summer). The film is a direct sequel to Ant-Man, and takes place after the events of Civil War but slightly before the events of Infinity War, and continues the story arc of Scott Lang and his incredible shrinking suit developed by Hank Pym. The film has received mostly positive reviews from critics and fans, citing it as being a "Funnier and more light-hearted story" compared to that of some of the more recent films in the hugely successful Marvel franchise. The film has so far earned over $450m across all markets where it has been released, but some believe that the delayed release in Europe may have hindered its potential success, especially during an unprecedented heat-wave over the last few weeks. To celebrate the theatrical release of the film, here's some officially licenced Displate artwork featuring some of the key characters from Ant-Man And The Wasp!
Video game phenomenon, Fortnite: Battle Royale, seems to have taken the world by storm over the last few months, being the topic of conversation in most workplaces and school playgrounds! With over 125 million active players, Fortnite has fast become one of the most successful online multiplayer games to date, and has even broken into popular culture thanks to its diverse roster of characters, in-game taunts, and victory dances! Surprisingly, the game has yet to receive an Android release, although it is due to be released very soon on the platform where it will no doubt break numerous mobile gaming records! To celebrate the popularity of Fortnite, here's a set of Displate artwork featuring glitched characters from the highly popular game!
August 2018 - Our pick for this month's "Triptych Of The Month" is this cool matching set of minimalistic movie poster designs based on the classic The Godfather trilogy, by artist Chungkong Art, spread across three Displates! A must-have set for fans of the Francis Ford Coppola trilogy!
DISPLATE MONSTER ART CHALLENGE
1st August - 1st September 2018
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Displate.com are currently running a Monsters Art Challenge during the course of the next month, from the 1st of August until the 1st of September 2018.
"Release the monsters out of your head. Brace yourself for the most frightful Art Challenge of them all.
- 1st & 2nd place will be awarded $500 prize
- 3rd & 4th place will be awarded $300 prize
- 5th & 6th place will be awarded $200 prize
- 7th to 10th place will be awarded M size Displates prize
HOW TO ENTER
1. Upload at least one new picture. Remember that the uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want.
2. Choose a perfect name for your work, add tags, and include the tag #MNSTR so that Displate will be able to easily find it and qualify it for the contest.
3. Be patient - your artwork will be checked during the validation process – Displate needs to be sure that it meets their general upload guidelines.
4. The contest starts on 1st August and ends on 1st September